Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fresh Water

"A change is as good as a break"

Sometimes we need to make a big change in order to get a fresh start. Such has been the case for me!

Last week I finally came off a 40 day computer fast. That was a challenge, I assure you. It's hard to imagine how much of a fixed place the computer has taken in my life. It's a good thing to let go of from time to time, though! Amazing how much free time I had each day! I got lots of deep cleaning done both in the house and in my soul. New revelation, amazing experiences, and a fresh start. I feel like a new woman.

Read More Here: www.PraiseWalker.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Big congrats to you. I would NOT be able to do that at all. My Hubby just got me into this computer thing last Summer. Before that I had no interest at all. And he's a Computer programer so he's a nerd when it comes to computers.Lol. If I did not have my computer theses day I would be lost. I have met soo many people on here! Good for you to staying off for 40 days. I would like to do that sometime (just not right now I don't think) lol..

    ReplyDelete