Monday, May 11, 2009

She walks


My daughter is walking! She started on May 6th. Two days after she turned 13 months old. Everyone said I would dread when she walked because she would be in to everything. My daughter has been pulling herself up though since 7 months old and since that day she was in to everything so now that she walks I haven't really noticed a difference. I just think it's so cute now that she can walk!! Her little penguin waddle is just one of the many ways I can see more child in her and less baby. I think it's time to start planning a sibling for her. I've always wanted two at two years apart. So I am thinking in July we will start trying again!! Ah things are good.


1 comment:

  1. Good times!!! I love the penguin waddle, although my little guy is more into running & climbing into everything at the moment!! He is forever trying to keep up with hs big sister, who is 2 years older than him...they are so cute to watch together!!

    ReplyDelete