Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Should I be missing my husband?

My husband left on May 1 for a course in Portland Oregon, and will be returning May 10. I know as a wife and mom of 3 boys, I was looking forward to this "break". The kids and I are "baching it" and we even had cereal for dinner one night! My husband calls via Skype to chat with us each morning. It's great as the boys get to see him while chatting, its pretty cool actually. BUT the first few days he was gone he must have called 3 times a day to chat. He was driving me crazy and he wasn't even at home!! LOL
I do love him and miss him, somewhere deep down in my soul, somewhere... I really do, but I do know I am really enjoying his absence too!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your alone time Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am, I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but I really am enjoying him away!

    ReplyDelete