Friday, April 17, 2009

Crazy life... trying to deal

Things have been nuts around here. I am working something like 80 hours a week. Its just nuts and its only going to get crazyier. But something was brought to my attention and I am just wondering how other mom's feel about this.

How clean is your house? My house isn't to bad... yeah it needs to be vaccumed and the bathrooms needs some tlc... there is a large pile of laundry on the laundry room floor. The kids rooms and my room need some attention but other then that its not to bad. I have a sister who states that if you house isn't clean then your a bad mother... I personally don't think having a clean house factors in to that but she thinks that it does. I in not so poliet words told her where to go and how to get there. Because she would rather have a house you could eat off the floors then spend time with her children. So how do other mom's do it??? Do you have help at home with the basic stuff?

Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Nope I have no help at all. Certainly wish i did.I find it hard to clean with two kids around. I clean one room as they destroy another. SO very frustrating. Makes me not want to clean at all. Then if I decide I'll do some sweeping the kids fight over who is going to do it for me. Not fun! So yup my house is a mess too! At least we have a house to live in Tanya! Hubby and I are cleaning house as I type! We are having company over tomorrow and I have not done any cleaning all week. Should have! But didn't! I am bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tanya! She would not want to see my house. I also work full time and am single with my two children and we have a very busy schedule. The free downtime we have i could choose to clean or choose to clean my house. The way i see it when my children grow up they are going to remember the moments spent together more then they are going to remember a spotless house so thats the winning answer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...blonde moment i said i could choose to clean or choose to clean my house what i meant to say was i could choose to spend time with the children or clean my house!!!

    ReplyDelete