Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I made up Justin's mind today!

I have been trying to potty train Justin for awhile now. He is great if he is nude. He will run right to the potty if he needs to go. But the undies thing is a bit of a challenge. He has accidents and I have been procrastinating. Waiting for him to tell me some how that he is ready to say "bye bye to diapers".
Well, I have finally come to the conclusion today that if I waited for him then he would still be in diapers the day he gets married. Lol.
So I have decided that from tomorrow on anytime he is home he will be in his undies. Unless we go out or if he is in bed.
I do think he will be able to master this pretty quickly.
I want him to go to preschool in September and he has to be potty trained. This puts a lot of pressure and stress on me!
He is a very smart boy and I do think he will get this down pat. I, as his Mommy just need to stick to my guns and do this too!
Stay tuned for updates on our progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment