Monday, April 13, 2009

Weightloss and Reality.

So, after several weeks of doing great, I ended up in N. Ireland with great cooks, and many opportunities to dine out and hang with family. While didn't pig out, I decided to just "go with the flow", enjoy the food set before me, and focus more on conversation than calories.

I've therefore, come back from Ireland having re-discovered some of the pounds I'd lost. I feel OK about that. I don't want my diet to dictate my life.

Once back in Canada I began immediately to watch what I'm eating,

Read more here: www.PraiseWalker.com



2 comments:

  1. Hey we might visit Northern Ireland (Belfast) later this year. I was wondering how things are up there...there's been some report of violence recently. Is it as bad as it sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the perils of weightloss. Good for you for not letting it overrun your trip! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete