Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!!!

First we have snow for 8 months straight, now we're having constant rain. Yes, I'm happy that I don't have to shovel it!! BUT I want to be able to go outside and sit while the kids play. I want a sun tan....I want to wear flip flops and shorts and tank tops!!

I'm totally at a loss now about what to do with the kids when it's raining. Can't keep driving them around with gas prices like this!

Someone please please tell me that summer will be here soon. And while you're telling me that...tell me that summer is gonna last longer then 6 weeks!

Here's to all the mama's...may we all get some sun...and SOON!

Catt

1 comment:

  1. I covet your rain. We got about 8cm of fresh snow this morning. Yes, snow. It's Calgary. That's how we roll.

    ReplyDelete