Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm taking the handmade pledge! Logan is 11 months!



I've decided to try and buy handmade whenever i can!


I love etsy.com and love everything on it (my shop is www.littlejumpingbeans.etsy.com) I hope i can keep the promise to myself as much as possible, i just purchased some ground lye soap, to make my own laundry soap and dishwasher soap, and i can not wait for it to arrive. It feels so good to support other stay at home moms and have amazing unique things. I've bought some amazing 1st birthday cards for my son as well! I love knowing something is coming to me in the mail, each day checking the mailbox is exciting! I encourage everyone to check out etsy and just have a look around! It's really fun. Tons of cool gifts (i already have girls for my siser, and 2 siser-in-laws for this summer!)


Logan is all better form having 5th disease, and is going to be 11 months next week! He is sooo close to walking, he walks always everywhere, but sometimes he still crawls, i think he hasn't realized walking is faser!


Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment