Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day in the Park!!!

Well I have to say when we planned our day in the park we never really checked the weather. However it turned out to be a great day, the sun was shining and the kids had a ball. I meet up with my friend and her two kids. We packed a picnic and away we went. the kids played on the pirate ship and ran around and we just sat back and watched. We had a tea and chatted. Adult conversation was nice.
Lunch time so we set out a blanket and broke out the food. The kids ate, some more then others but they had to much to do. They played for a while longer then it was time to get out of the sun for bit....we hit some stores to check out some party supplies, my oldest has a birthday coming up.
After a little shopping we heading back to the house so the kids could play on the swings and we could get some supper, yum pizza....still hot out I took out some scissors and chopped off the boys pants...I forgot the shorts, it is still April.
All in all it was a great day and we had fun. The boys were very tired and I have a sun burn on my left arm but that will go away....can't wait to do it again...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great day Tracy. So did we. I also have a burn on my left arm as well. Go figure. I sure hope we can do this again very soon.

    Glad to see you on here girl. Love to read more. Come follow me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really does sound like a perfect day. I am so happy for spring. Here's to many more of those wonderful simple days!

    ReplyDelete