Monday, April 13, 2009

Long weekend is right!!

Wow I can not wait for school to be back in tomorrow!! What a long 4 days off it has been!
It started Thursday after school I had 2 extra boys, one I had all week while his parents were on vacation, then another while his mom was at an appt. No biggie, but throw my dad in the picture who stopped in on his way through the area (long haul truck driver) and a brand new puppy we got in the afternoon!! WOW talk about busy household! So I am trying to control 3 6yr olds and a 3 yr old from picking up and man handling the new puppy, make a good decent dinner for my dad, and try not to walk into all the presents our new family member is leaving for me!!
On top of all this I was battling a upset tummy, and a sinus infection. Oh well got through the night with no melt downs (me or the kids!), I was impressed.
Friday was good spent a lot of time outside and got all the stuff out of the garage. Chad played bike mechanic while he got everything set for the kids this year. All in all a good day. Saturday was good as well, Chad went target shooting at a friends family farm, and then the melt downs started at bed time. It was not a good night. Add whinny puppy who for some reason will not leave me alone!!
Sunday was uneventful and I wish today was but there was fighting with the kids, which resulted in a dent in my 6yr olds drywall... from my 3yr olds head (they were jumping around and Logan fell or so they said!) He was alright not even real tears, then a few hours later Ethan is screaming he fell off his bike and has a black eye......man, can this weekend just end so we can start a new week, hopefully less eventful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment