Friday, April 17, 2009

I'd like to introduce myself...

I'm very excited to have finally gotten around to posting for the first time on momspage.ca!!

It's awesome to be part of such a big circle of moms!

My name is Catt. I have four children: Cody (2002), Ethan (2003), Mia (2004) and Sydney (2007). Ethan and Sydney are both autistic (PDD-NOS) so I'm busy all the time with either appointments or therapy or something!

I also have a very small work at home business to occupy my time with.

I'm a Newfie...and if I ever had to tell someone what my best trait is, it's just that...being a Newfie.

I look forward to blogging with all you wonderful ladies!!


Catt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Catt! Welcome to the site! So glad you joined. Follow me girl! You have your own blog? I check and follow you. If that's ok!

    ReplyDelete