Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Me Time

I always seem to write when I'm cross or generally fed up which is unfortunate because most of the time I have lots of fun with my family.

This evening I am supposed to be going to my exercise class but my husband has decided to work late. I don't think he realizes that this 1 hour a week that I get to go out in the car by myself is very precious or that there is no point joining an exercise class if you never get to exercise.

I clearly need to go for a run around the living room as I'm definitely getting a little more grrrrrrrrr as each moment passes.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to your anger! I get my Thursday night out to go to yoga and I am fiercely possessive of that piece of solitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You women are lucky I never get to go out. Well, hardly ever.I go to scrap booking workshops once every two months.Just doesn't seem enough. I am going to one this Saturday. And believe me I am soooo looking forward to it. Enjoy your classes ladies. I know how important it is to get some Mommy time just for us!

    ReplyDelete