Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All in a Days Work

So this is Duncan's second week after potty training. He learned it within a day and is going to the potty on his own when he has to pee, and is doing wonderfully with it. I am so very proud of him! However, I still cannot get him to poop on the potty. He tells me when he has already done it in his underwear. Now he knows the difference - that he has to do it in the potty, and that he has to tell me when he has to go potty for a poop.. But does he do this? Nope! Oh well, hopefully that will come along soon enough. By 2pm today my youngest, Ryan, had had his 2nd bath of the day! LOL What a busy day for sure! First he got his regular bath this morning and then after lunch peed all over himself, as somehow it leaked out of his diaper up through the back, and he was soaked. Boy am I pooped. What a busy day! Can't wait to crawl in bed.. haha So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment