Saturday, March 14, 2009

I love weekend mornings!!

I so enjoy weekend mornings or morning we all have off. The kids come in to our room when they wake up and we have great cuddle time and just little chats about stuff. Then it usually ends up in a tickling pillow fight that is full of giggles and fun. Now we are up and have had a nice simple breakfast. That might not sounds like a big deal, but with driving the bus we are usually grabbing a bag of dry cereal or fruit or yogurt to eat on the bus before I take the kids to school. Just having a slow lazy morning is such a treat. Knowing we have a beautiful day outside helps too. Enjoy your weekends I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. I love it as well! We do the same thing all of us end up in our bed, just hanging out and being a family. Haven't done it in awhile since hockey games were weekend mornings but its back to the lazy family time.
    Plus I find that the kids are better behaved those days!!

    ReplyDelete