Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Day........

Well, it is now Thursday A.M. We had snow last night. Then rain. So I had to take the kids out to shovel what ever was left. I dressed them in their snow suits, hats, mittens. The whole shebang! Go out there, and isn't much to do at all! GRRRR!!!! It is just sooo maddening! Getting them ALL dressed to do nothing. Oh well! what can you do? I can not wait for nicer, warmer weather! I do believe it is called SPRING. Sigh!
I am soon off to Justin's "Just For Two" class! Every second Thursday we go to this class and the Library. I am now finding it pretty lame. But that is just me! The kids seem to like it. SO I will ride it out. We have one more session to go till he can no longer go. Plus it gets us all out of the house as well!

I must say I am enjoying this blogging thing! It is fun to look back on old posts and read what you have written! I am hoping to keep this up. It will help me with the communication that I need through out the day. I think. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. lol...this blogging thing is kind of fun Shawna. Just remember we always do things for our kids that we may not like but its for them....lol... one more class I think you can handle it..lol

    ReplyDelete