Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here we go!

Well I an not to sure where to start. Lets see first an introduction. I am Pam, I am 43 years old and I have two kids my son is 4 1/2 and my daughter is 6 . My husband and I have our 13th wedding anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks. I live in Calgary and I was born and raised here.

I worked as a hairstylist for almost 20 then once I had kids I just couldn't leave them and the hours the salons expects just didn't work so I decided to drive a school bus. It has worked out awesome for me and the kids.

Today I am happy because the weather here has gone from the minus twenties to +2 at the moment! This means my school bus will start and I don't have to go super early to warm it up. My kids can play in the slush and puddles cause what kid doesn't have fun doing that . or me rubber boots are something we can't do without. Instead of telling them over and over to stay out of the puddles I can just say go for it!

We are really looking forward to Spring. My daughter is high functioning autism with a diagnosis or Pervasive development disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS) for short. She is really amazing and for the most part is like most other kids. She loves flowers and gardening so I went out today and bought some seeds and the things we need to grow plants to put outside when we get warmer weather. She is really excited. We tried this last year and she picked all the little stems and killed them. I hope we have better success with things this year.

Well I have lots more to share but for now it is time we get ready to drive the school kids home for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment