Sunday, March 15, 2009

Its nice today

I decided that if my children could keep their attitude's I would take them for a horse drawn sliegh ride. However the fighting was of course non stop this morning and I lost it on them both. Then I braved taking them to the grocery store and out for lunch. Things were not to bad, besides the normal of repeating my self half a million times, and telling each of them to mind their own business half a million times. Typical things in my house. But they actually didn't do to bad. They even ate their lunch I was surprised. Then we ( grandma joined us) took them to where the rides were happening. Neither kid know this is what was happening until we got there. It was great. They were so excited. Really enjoyed the ride, and had lots of fun. they got to pet the horses and have their pictures taken with them. Then as soon as they got into the van the bickering started again, I just don't know any more. However today seems to be a little better than yesterday. Tomorrow will be even better. Shayne is in school and Isabelle is going to daycare.
Tanya

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day,Tanya! Besides the fighting of course. I bet the kids had a blast. I would sure love to see pics of kids with the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to post them. Maybe one day when we get out of the past and actually get high speed internet. We are on dial up here and I find that loading pictures is a hit and miss thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm don't you just love dialup? We live on an acreage, so who knows when they will lay the broadband cables out here! My connection always crashes at a crucial moment! Sounds like you had a great day, fighting aside....I'm going through the whole 3 year old meltdown stage right now, not to mention the sibling rivalry!!

    ReplyDelete