Friday, March 13, 2009

Boy being a newbie can be frusterating

I have never done this blog thing before. I am trying hard to figure everything out but honestly I am not to patient about it. I hope everyone will bear with me and all my newbie questions.

I am trying to figure out how to follow a blog. Shawna is a sweetie and mentioned it but do you think I can figure it out of course not. So I am going to head to Campbelton for the day with my darling, sweet, pain in the ass... this morning at least daughter and go shopping for the day. Just Isabelle and myself and when I come back I will have a little more time to figure things out. In the mean time I am sure on the hour drive to Campbelton and the hour drive back... the things we do just to go to walmart. I will think of more questions. I would also like to figure out how to set up my own blog so people ( if they want and can handle my mouth and honestly...lol) to follow me. Or do you just keep posting new posts for the stuff you want to say.... ohhh boy I love being a newbie....* rolling my eyes* ... lol. Britt I love your sites please don't get me wrong but I am not the most computer sauve person so figuring things out takes me sometimes baby steps sometimes I never actually do figure it out.


Have a good day ladies and will chat with you all after my hopefully good day with my daughter.
Tanya

4 comments:

  1. Hey there. There is a link here to create your own blog.. at the top right corner, click on "create blog" and just go from there... I did it last night and have yet to style it the way I want it to look, but it is created none the less. If you have any questions let me know. I am a newbie to blogging as well, but I do understand a bit of it! Have a good day shopping with your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope the info I gave you helped a bit. Lol. I am also a newbie to this Blogging thing. I have had my own blog since last year but I only wrote twice on it. Then I some how LOST it. Not sure how.Luckily I found it through this site. Like I said I am new too. New to computers too. If you still can't figure things out Tanya you always know where to find me. And I'd be glad to help you OR we can try and figure it out together. As they say two heads are better than one.lol. I sure hope you have fun shopping today. Chat later. And don't hesitate to ask questions!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I am trying here...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay I think I have figured it out. Thanks for all your help Shawna... I really really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete