Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weekly cleaning! and our day and "Young Marrieds" tonight :)

Hi everyone!

My son, Logan and i spent our morning at mom's group! Him in the nursery, where they said he was a totally laid back little guy, and me chatting with the moms! We talked about training our children to follow Gods words and grow up knowing his love! Very uplifting, but made me think about the way i react and deal with things sometimes?...is that the way i would want my son to? He learns his ways from us, his parents, so we need to be good role models. I need to learn to hold my tounge when i'm angry and maybe go into another room and count to 10.

Tonight my husband and i go to our "Young Marrieds" group! My husbands mom (Nana) comes over and feeds Logan dinner and puts him to bed for us. We are watching the DVD's called "Love and Respect" i don't remember who they are by, but they are great! It's a much needed boost and reminder to both of us, that there are things in our married that we always need to be working on to make it stronger! A great night with other younger husbands and wives, makes you feel like your not the only one going through things!

Now on to the weekly cleaning list i have started! My friend Danielle told me she does cleaning everyday so she never has that feeling like "ahhh my house is all a disaster" Now i do a little cleaning everday, it's not a lot each day but it just makes me feel like, someone could come over at anytime and then house would look presentable.

Monday - Wash bed sheets. Return anything that's hanging around after the weekend to it's place.
Tuesday - Dust, go room to room and dust from top to bottom and left to right
Wednesday - Sweep, mop and vaccum all the floors
Thursday - Bathrooms!
Friday - Kitchen - wipe appliances, wipe cupbboard doors, clean out stuff in the fridge
Saturday/Sunday - Do all the laundry....wash/fold/and put away

1 comment:

  1. My mom would go into another room and count to ten. From that I learned about holding my emotions in and not finding the proper way to express them. I think the best thing to do when your having a difficult moment is to express your feelings in a civilized and calm manner.

    ReplyDelete