Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yay!

Sorry I stole this from my blog LOL.

I haven't had a blog since I was pregnant with Lilly... to be exact I was 5 months pregnant when I stopped using that blog, and she is now almost 14 months old!

I'm actually pretty excited to be writing again :)
It's been a while.

So a little bit more about me.


My name is Jess(ika) please feel free to call be anything but Jessie....
I am taken, to a wonderful guy named Steve, he is my world... I'd be lost with out him.
Also we have a baby.... well toddler named Lilly, she was born January 25th at 12:21 am, after a short labour.
She was 4 weeks early and was in the NICU for what seemed like years but was only two weeks.
In this house, we love music, really any kind.
we have a small but great vinyl collection and Lilly loves it, we put music on just for her.
I am a Stay at home mom, thankfully I am allowed to stay at home with Lilly, because I do not believe that daycare does a proper job with children.




I hope that helps you out a little bit :)


Anyways,
I have decided that I hate daylights Savings Time.. it has screwed up my routine with Lilly a lot... well for Nap anyways.
ever since Sunday for nap time all she does is scream :(
I am getting frusterated with it because I don't know what to do.
I Strongly believe in Cry It Out so that is what I have been doing but holy crap I hate having her cry like that :(

So I have decided that as soon as Lilly is walking on her own and makes a connection, I will be potty training her.. I hope it wont be too hard :(

Anyways I think this might be all.
I promise I will try my hardest to write every day, as long as i see people are interested in my life hehe.

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading more about you and your family. Oh what fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the same problem with my son and his naps since daylights saving started! He was awake for 6 hours this morning!!...and i was going crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daylights saving time can be hard on any routine. You mentioned that you want to start potty training Lilly when she is walking and makes a connection. Remember one thing with potty training they will do it when they are ready. I made the error is trying with my son when I thought he was ready and he wasn't and it turned into a big frusteration and in the end he wouldn't potty train for me. It took my mother in law to train him and that even took a couple of weeks because I had tried to early. So don't overly push it. With girls they will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, I know, I plan on buying the potty soon though and putting it in the bathroom and letting her play with it.

    I know someone who is potty training there 9-10 month old and it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know of people potty training their kids from birth, literally the day they were born :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find that sad and kind of disturbing but whatever

    ReplyDelete