Friday, March 13, 2009

I had a great Morning!

I got asked to help out in Hannah's preschool today. Oh my. Was it ever fun. They had free play first thing and it was fun to watch the kids/ Hannah play. Then after that is was a pretty structured morning. We did crafts ,did circle time,sang songs,had a snack and the Teacher even made a treat for the kids today. She made them all a smoothy. Strawberry and Banana smoothy. It was eat healthy week this week. Then we all went to the gym and I got to see how Hannah plays with he best friend Nirah. I was sooo much fun to watch them together. I took Justin with me of course and he was really good. It was the end of the class when he decided to take a tanrum! He just did not want to leave. He screamed ,cried, threw his boots off at least three times. Holy cow! What am I going to do with that kid.
I did feel bad for one little boy. He needed extra attention. He did not know how to use sisscors properly and he did not know how to print his name. I am not sure if he had a learning disability and either did the teacher! The Mom has not said a wrod to the teachers what so ever. I thought this was just odd! Hopefully going to school will help him out. I just felt bad for him and the teacher! I guess each child learns on his own schedule.
SO all in all it was a great morninig! And I sure hope they are short staffed again as I would help out in a heart beat!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting day for sure! Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are preschoolers already supposed to know to write?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. Hannah is up to s's. They have been teaching the kids how to print the alphabet. A letter each week. One day is for the capital. The next day is for small! She loves writing her alphabet. I have papers all over the house with random letters on it. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete