Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My first blog! A little about me :)

Hi Everyone!
I'm very new to blogging!...i love reading them, but get confussed about how to do everything else...(just finding out how to post this tooke me a good 5 minutes!)

First off i will tell you a little bit about my life:
My name is Jaimie
I'm 23 years old
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 3 and a half years
We have an amazing 10 month old son
I love to bake (i went to school for 2 years in baking and pastry arts)
I love to sew!
I work part time at a local pie shop (yummy!)
I love being a mom!
I want to have 2 children (i'm crossing my fingers that we will try for our second later this year!)
I have an amazing family who is always up for babysitting!

I am loving the idea of reading other moms blogs and learning new things! and maybe even sharing a few things i've learned so far!

I go to a mom's group every Thursay morning...and we're doing a bible study! If anyone like that sort of thing we are reading an amazing book "The ministry of Motherhood" and it just makes me think everyday about how i react and things i say to my son.

4 comments:

  1. This is also my first time on a blog and took me a few to figure out how to get started and then again when i went to comment on my first one it was another small challenge! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to this blogging thing as well. You took baking and pastry arts... I love to cook and basically have taught myself. I had a mother who was no help. I would love to learn how to do pastry's. Welcome to the site. I am from one of britt's other sites and just am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I am Shawna. Also from Britt's other site. I am sort of new to this blogging thing too. I am looking forward to reading other Mom's blogs and writing my own. Hope to get to know you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm Steff & I'm a blogging newbie too (does facebook really count?) I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone here & reading everyone else's blogs!

    ReplyDelete