Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My goodness what a week and its only tuesday

Things around here have been nuts to say the least. I am not a morning person... yeah I know how have I survived as a mother.... I am fine providing they are not up before 7 lol... but the last 3 mornings I have had to be up at 5. What a killer! Anyway come 5pm I am exhusted and ready to climb into bed and say good night. But as many of us know with kids that doesn't always work out that way. Then when you have to deal with a couple of CRANKY kids that doesn't help matters either. And the level of frusteration seems to be right at the max when you are tired. All I can say is my poor children...lol. I totally think there are people that a cut out to get up early but there are people like me who are not. How do people adjust to early mornings I dont know but I would love to know the secret. i do have to say the best thing at night is curling up on the couch with my two beautiful children reading a story and they reach over and give you that hug and say I love you..... what a perfect way to end a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment