Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am one lucky woman!!

Well I could not believe it....... the world must becoming to a end!!!LOL
My DH has not once but twice given me a Sunday afternoon to myself! Shocking isn't it! I have been working so hard trying to get everything with the new business worked out and such that I have not been resting, and trying to keep up on house hold stuff as well. I am exhusted!
So last Sunday and today he has told me at about 3pm, go lock yourself in our room, watch tv, relax do whatever u need and I will make sure the kids stay downstairs and leave u alone!
WOW is all I can say those few hours by myself durning the day has helped a lot! Can not wait to see if I get it next Sunday to.
As much as he can drive me nuts, he really does these little things to show me how much he loves me. I am one lucky woman!

4 comments:

  1. Woweee. You sure are a lucky woman.My Hubby never does that for me. He would have to ask me questions every minute. And that sure is no Mommy time. I sure hope you enjoyes your alone time! What did you end up doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly nothing, I have been so exhusted lately, I read a bit and napped! It was wonderful!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! My only completely "me" time right now is my weekly yoga class & didn't even get to do that this week as a freak snowstorm hid our driveway again grrrr!! My hubby has his moments of being sweet & giving me some time to myself, but he managed to sprain his ankle at work yesterday so I had three babies to look after last night lol!!

    ReplyDelete