Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is it Friday yet???



Gah!
I really hate having to wait for a certain day... It makes the days longer haha.
We are going to the city tomorrow and i am very excited for this, which is pretty sad.. I normally get out of the house every day as long as it is not snowing too bad or its not freezing out since Lilly HATES her snow suit, I don't blame her really.

Anyways we are planning on going to Old Navy and then to Value Villiage to get some clothes for Lilly, even though she really doesn't but she does need more clothes haha... it's complicated.

Steve is expecting me to go grocery shopping tomorrow at some point, I don't drive so my only way of getting to the grocery store is walking... BUT I have a stroller so that makes it more hard to push a cart around... hmmm trying to figure out how to work this LOL.

Anyways ttyl
Jessika

Oh and here are some pictures :D

2 comments:

  1. Lilly sure is a cutie there Jessika. Oh I know what it is like not having a car. I did not get my license till my oldest was almost one. Now that I do drive I don't know what I ever did without it. Go figure. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your little girl is adorable Jessika. I know what you mean about taking the stroller grocery shopping.. LOL.. I have tried before.

    ReplyDelete