Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am raising a 2 and a half yr old going on 15

Besides the fact that my belly is growing larger everyday and new pains are also added, it is really starting to hit me that in just over 2 and a half months I am going to be a mother of two. My daughter who is 2.5yr is amazing, she is so smart maybe too smart I didn't think at this age she could tell me off with the proper words and gestures of a teenager. Everyday she tests me with new demands or lack of enthusiasm to listen to anything I say. But I love every new stage she throws at me, I look at this times as not only a learning experience for her but for me and for my husband, right now Grae's ( my daughter)thing is to ignore me all day and not listen then as soon as daddy comes home from work when I have a chance to have a few moments of down time she can not live without me. I guess that is her right as a toddler to make no sense at all , I am almost 30 and I find especially these days I rarely make sense.I know very soon it will be two against one when my husband is at work, I should be taking notes that way when she is an acutal teenager I can pull them out for refrence. I think this time seems a bit more challenging for me simple because I love my child and unborn child so much and I want to be the best I can be and I get frustrated at myself when I lose my patients, but I have be easier on myself and trust that my children know I love them no matter what and take one moment at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment