Thursday, March 12, 2009

In case u wanted to know more about me!

I thought I should tell u about myself!
I am 29 (almost 30) yrs old and a WAHM with 2 boys (6 and 3)
I have been married to Chad for 7 yrs this June. My last name use to be Dawson but is now Mitchell!
I was born and raised in SE Calgary and lived there untill Feb 2008 when my husband had this job offer in Camrose and we moved to a tiny town of 900 ppl called Sedgewick.
I am really enjoying it here, I miss the city convinence, but not all the traffic and hectic life we had there.
I am the youngest of 2 girls, my sister is now married and has 2 wonderful kids. My neice is hilarious, and is very close to my boys. I hope it stays that way as they grow up.
Not sure what else to tell u, so ask me questions if u want to know anything!!

2 comments:

  1. As crazy as it is i actually know where Sedgewick is...its a great little town. I went to grade 10 and 11 there and finished grade 12 in Camrose! But quite the opposite from you i am in Calgary and loving it! Not so sure i could move to that small of a town again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is great!! Anyone I may now know u still keep in touch with? This world is a really small place thanks to technology!!

    ReplyDelete