Monday, March 23, 2009

3 more weeks!

Three more weeks until our third little girl arrives and it seems like everything is finally coming together. My husband and I are preparing the "big girls" room, the nursery is almost organized completely, we have one more ultrasound next week and are one Costco trip and one cooking day away from being completely ready!

I am keeping my house sparkling (and pray it stays that way somehow after the c-section), I can still paint my toes and my 2 yr old is almost 100% potty trained! It just seems like this time around is actually the easiest and I have 2 little girls to keep me busy. I am going to try to make the last week (at least) one for me to just rest and enjoy my girls and my Buddha belly. I feel the size of a house, and I am getting bigger and slower each day so I think it is almost time for me to take it easy.

Nervousness has set in and it isn't about taking care of a new baby that scares me, or being a mommy of 3. What scares me is the surgery. I am hoping it goes smoothly and that recovery is okay. So in the meantime I will be praying for an easy surgery, a speedy recovery and of course a healthy babygirl!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how exciting!!!! Keep us posted how the big day goes and can't wait to see pictures of the new princess!

    ReplyDelete