Thursday, March 12, 2009

A date is set

Today is my first blog on this site and I am exctited, today I had my monthly checkup for the baby i am now 26 wks ( well on sat i will be) and he is doing great, the c-section is set for Sat June 13th at 9am now lets see if he can hold out hope so. No more bleeding or spasms in awhile which is great. Grae my 2.5yr is getting very excited to see her baby brother and wants him to come out now, hehe so cute he is kicking up a storm these days my belly is bouncing all over. Grae is such an amazing help and I am sure will be amazing when he arrives. No names yet, still searching but I am sure one will come to us. I am finding this time around although healthier and slimmer when started I am having more breathing and back issues then I did with Grae, overall the whole pregancy seems tougher this time around, but I am sure the outcome will be amazing like before. It is starting to hit me that I am going to have two kids very soon, I am excited to see another version of my husband and myself. I am hungry again as usual so I think I am going to make grae and I salad as my husband is working later today, I am finding I still like my junk but I am picking healthier choices and loving making home made goodies with grae and using whole wheat flour and low sugar. talk soon

4 comments:

  1. Awww congratulations :D

    I cannot wait to start trying for another !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a date set for the delivery of your baby. What a great time of year to have a baby. I have two kids and I sure found it more difficult carrying the second. Just because I had the first to look after and she kept me busy. Well congrats again and looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new baby, fun times ahead for sure :) Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new baby...two is definitely fun!!! I found the second pregnancy harder too, caring for a toddler can be exhausting enough, without another baby camping out in your body!! My daughter Rhiannon had just turned 2 when my son Ethan was born, & it is amazing watching them together now, & remembering how it was when Ethan was first born.....do other mums find that the second child seems to grow up soooo much quicker, his "babyhood" seems to have flashed by (he is 15 months old now!)!! :0)

    ReplyDelete