Monday, March 16, 2009

I am sooo proud of Justin!

This week is March Break here.So that means no Preschool for Hannah and no classes for Justin. What a good time to potty train Justin. He has been on the potty before and has done awesome. I just have not been consistent with the whole thing. So this is what we are doing for the this week.
Today went well. If he is naked then he does awesome! He has problems with the undies thing though. He will have accidents. So we will work on that more tomorrow. I do understand why he would be confused over that. I'm sure underwear feel like diapers to him.
He has never had a bowl movement in the potty either. So that is another thing we must work on as well.THAT should be interesting to say the least. I just hope Justin is not like Hannah was when it come to this area. I hope he doesn't hold his pooppies in like she did. We are just getting over that hurdle with Hannah now!
I must say I am proud of Justin though. He has gone to the potty today many times. When he is done he always wanted to come with me to the bathroom to flush his pee in the toilet. One time today he came into the kitchen where I was and just handed me the potty bowl (with no pee in it). I was like where is the pee thinking it was on the floor when he took it out of the seat. But actually he already flushed it with out me! How funny and smart AND scary is that. I had to tell him to wait for Mommy to do that.
Well, I sure hope tomorrow is as good as today was! Wish Justin and I good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment