Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Big Question

Why is it okay to ask personal questions? Or am I an overly private person?

Why ask me when I'm going to have another baby? Is this any of your business? Lately, I've been getting alot of questions from friends, family and co-workers regarding the possibility of more kids. I know I'm getting older but c'mon!

Maybe it bothers me because I don't know. I want another baby but I'm not sure if we will. I would love to have a big bunch of kids. Okay, maybe not a BIG BUNCH but in a perfect world, I wouldn't mind having 4. But this isn't a perfect world. And I am already 38 years old. And we live in a 2 bedroom house. And only one of us is working (outside the home). Logically, it doesn't make sense.

Sometimes I just want to say screw logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment