Sunday, March 22, 2009

A fairly nice Sunday!!

Well today was a pretty quiet day on the most part! Lucky us though we woke up to close to a foot of snow after almost shorts weather yesterday! Not exactly good news for me but the kids were very excited to go outside and play in it. Other then that we just hung out, i did some laundry and housecleaning. But as the day went on the kids were starting to get on each others nerves and the fighting began. So we decided that we needed some time out of the house. Just the three of us went out for dinner and off to see 'Bolt' at the movie theatre. It was a great end to a fairly mellow day. We got home about 8:30pm and they were both exhausted and went straight to bed....which was nice for me. A couple hours of quiet tv and work time for me.
Tomorrow is another day off work for me because daycare is closed and its their spring break from school. My daughter heads off tomorrow afternoon to go to Medicine Hat for the weekend with her dad. Always a hard day for me because i always worry about her....only 5 days but i will be counting down each one of them!
However, I did promise them that we would build a snowman in the morning so i am looking forward to that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment