Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Going out for Super!

It is in the middle of March Break here. And I guess I must feel adventurous today as I suggested to my Hubby that we all go out for super tonight.
I don't really think my kids are too bad really. Just depends I guess. It depends on if they are tired for one thing. But hey the restaurant is not far from the house so we will be going early enough. Neither child had a nap today but they did have a quite time in their rooms this afternoon! So I am hoping that helps.
Hannah has a tendency to get up out of her chair and does not eat a lot of her meal. I know her stomach is small and doesn't need much. But she really does not eat much at all when we go out and it feels like a waist of money. Probably just being too busy looking around. She is only four. And well, Justin is just Justin! Plain and simple. If you knew him you'd understand. LOL! He is two year old boy! So that should say it all.
I am praying that both kids will be good and behave.
We will just have wait and see.
Have a good rest of the week everyone and Happy Blogging! :)

2 comments:

  1. Which restaurant did you go to? I hope you all have a great time and the kids are well behaved for you! :) We went out to eat at a restaurant this past Saturday with the boys for the first time in a very long time, for the same reason as you mentioned (kids not behaving sometimes) and they both were good as gold. It was a great time. Duncan is also a very picky eater only eating small pieces here and there as well, so what we do sometimes (if we don't think he will eat much) we will give him some of our food, that way we aren't wasting money on a meal just for him if he chooses not to eat much and just pick at his food. Works well and saves money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to a place called "Tom's Family Restaurant". The kids were actually well behaved! Justin threw some food on the floor. But hey, that's him and it could have been way worse. But all in all it was a great night out. And the night is even better when you don't have to clean up and do dishes! The kids even ate their super too. I ordered a club house sandwich for them to share and they both ate half! I was a proud and happy Mommy! Maybe we wont wait so long next time we go out! :)

    ReplyDelete