Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello everyone!

Hi there everyone. So this is my first entry. I am new to the whole blogging world, so bare with me please while I learn what I am doing. I am currently a SAHM to two little boys, ages 3 and 1, and married to a wonderful man for almost 5 years. We currently live on Prince Edward Island, moved here just over 2 years ago, from Newfoundland. I have been living there since I was 14; prior to that I was in Ontario, where I was born and raised until the age of 14. I have moved around quite a bit growing up as you can see, but I adjusted to it well.

I am not sure what else to say for now, but I will write more later.

Talk soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Oh blogging is soo much fun! Have you used the other blogging site? Check mine out. Just click on my name in the "contributors" list.It'll connect you right to me!So glad to see you on. Have fun. I'll enjoy reading more about you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to blog, so I am finally doing it, and I love it. I am gonna have so much fun with it! By the other blogging site, do you mean create your own blog through here that you can personalize and stuff? Thanks, glad to see you here as well. I also will enjoy reading about you and your family as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your blog, great job! I didn't know you were blogging before this, awesome! :) I am gonna have to create one too, I love it! You can check it out once I set it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!! I will follow you. If that's ok. LOL. I love it too. It's soo much fun. I think this will help me through out each day. Kind of like adult conversation.But yet it's really not.If you get what I mean. I'm weird I know. Talk soon. Oh I mean read soon! Ha!!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems everyone loves blogging but I really need to think of something to type about I guess, lol.
    Welcome! I look forward to reading (and learning how to blog from) your blogs as well!!

    ReplyDelete