Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good Afternoon All

It's me, Rae. I have been around on Calgarymoms for quite a while and I am a born and raised Calgary girl. I have two rugrats, well, guess one is more of a yard ape now. Chayse is my 12 year old son, woohoo, preteens... hell hath no fury...
and my daughter is my precocious 4 year old. For the moment I am a stay at home mom. I was a bus driver up until after Christmas. Long long story there. I got married last year to Piper's dad. We've been together for 8 years this coming Canada Day. Seems like just yesterday I was watching him laugh with fascination.... wait, maybe that was just yesterday. I am happy for the most part just watching that man laugh. After many failed relationships and heartbreaks, he tends to amaze me every day in his kindness and tolerance. Just don't tell him that, he might let it go to his head, lol.
Wow, I guess I am rambling a bit, but that's okay. I never really just sit down and type. Usually I am great for a one liner answer. Usually it's rude or insulting, mostly sarcastic. But that's pretty much my humor. I have always been one of the boys so I tend to find it difficult to curb my conduct around ladies :)
I have tonnes of interests. I love all types of music but am a KISS fanatic. I LOVE vampires and most things vampire related. I love most types of books. I read the backs of shampoo and conditioner bottles if there is nothing else to read, lol. I have even sat down and read my physics book just to read "something". Now that I think about it, that's pretty miserable, lol.
Hmmm... well... what else can I comment on. I guess I can leave it at that and once something else strikes me I shall post again!
Thanks all for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. I bet your enjoyed the Twilight Saga! That series was amazing - loved it!! Looking forward to learning more about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MAN!! Twilight grabbed me, wrapped me up and wouldn't let me go!! Can you say obsessed?? I thought it was a phenomenal series and I can't wait for Midnight Sun!!!
    Right now I am re-reading my Vampire Chronicles just to get back the adult vampire love, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing about this "Twilight" Series. I guess I should really look into reading it too. Pleased to meet you Rae. I hope to be able to read more about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete