Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My life on every Wednesday A.M

Wednesdays are always busy for me. Hannah has preschool and Justin has his Parent and Tot class. I struggle to get out of bed in the A.Ms. Hannah dresses herself now so that helps but I still have to get myself ready and Justin. Then I feed them Breakfast which is usually just cereal. Justin likes Cheerios and Hannah it's Corn Pops for her. Then I get them into the car and head to Tim Horton's for a tea. I only have about fifteen minutes to make it in time for Hannah to reach school. Do I get her to school on time? No! She is about five minutes late. That is the way it is EVERY Wednesday! I need to wake up earlier in the A.Ms. I wake up at 8:00 and should be out the door at 8:30. Am I going to change my ways you ask? I sure hope so. As Every Wednesday is stressful for me.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds stressful... wow... the things we moms do eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...and i thought it was only me. Except it seems every morning for us is a huge rush and 9 times out of 10 i get stressed out but i just cannot get myself out of bed any earlier. I am up by 6am...wake my daughter up and she gets dressed and has breakfast while i have a shower and get ready for work. Once i'm ready i get my son up if he isn't up yet and get him ready. We have to be out the door by 6:45 at the latest. Then its off to drop them off at daycare and fighting traffic to work. Usually its me who is at least 5-10 min late every day for work. If you ever find that way to motivate yourself to get up even that 15 min earlier...let me in on the secret! lol!

    ReplyDelete